Overview of Aquafil USA
Aquafil USA is the headquarters for Aquafil S.p.A. in the USA. Aquafil USA produces BCF yarns, polymers, and plastics in its 312,000 sq. ft. facility in Cartersville, Georgia. This facility will have an expanded nylon polymer processing capacity of 40 million lbs. per year.
Synthetic Fibers & BCF Yarns
Aquafil USA Synthetic Fibers provides a dynamic range of carpet fibers.
These fiber products offer an unprecedented color range and extensive selection of yarn deniers and lusters.
- Use 500 SKU's and 360 colors
- State of the art Nylon 6 fiber technology
Polymers & Plastics
Aquafil USA Plastics produces custom nylon compounds to meet the needs of various specialty markets. Our innovative "green" product line, ECONYL®, is manufactured in this facility from a "closed-loop" system of capturing and reusing internally generated fiber reclaim.
- Advanced compounding and color technology
- Continuous quality improvement with CPK of 1.5
- Customer focus from beginning to end of project lifecycle